In 1992, PortionPac Chemical Corporation developed the SFSPac® System to provide K-12 School Nutrition professionals the ability to better manage and control their sanitation and safety needs. We work closely with the School Nutrition Association to continuously improve the SFSPac® Product System and our Educational Programming.
We deliver on-the-job staff training, standardization of procedures and supplies, documentation, OSHA, HACCP and USDA Professional Standards approved training and compliance verification for one set cost. The SFSPac System allows you to concentrate on the more important challenge of managing your department along with the ultimate goal of satisfying your customers—the kids!
Process & Benefits
- Complete sanitation solution.
- State-of-the-art purchasing method.
- Bundled food safety procedures, cleaning materials, education, documentation and verification.
- Set fee to simplify budgeting, eliminating the need for purchase orders.
- Confidence that each kitchen receives the attention it needs to meet district objectives.
As long-time advocates of food safety, we understand your commitment to children and the mandates you face.
- Accurate information and tools.
- Comprehensive HACCP Food Safety Verification Program developed with the most respected school nutrition experts.
- Custom program for your district’s unique menu, food preparation and operational needs.
- Ongoing verification and electronic documentation of compliance.
- Corrective action to ensure your food safety program is working properly.
As a division of PortionPac Chemical Corporation, the SFSPac® Program has a unique advantage to help school nutrition departments meet their environmental goals.
- More than 50 years of leadership in environmental responsibility.
- System developed using award-winning environmental, social and economic principles.
- Diminished use of energy, water and cleaning materials.
- Reduced volume of waste.
- Positive impacts on your bottom line and overall employee and student health.
- SFSPac® Certified Food Safety Specialist visits on a set schedule to help monitor your Food Safety System.
- Focus on a food safety topic chosen from a comprehensive list of Kid Clean® Education Modules that meet SNA and USDA education requirements.
- Written and multimedia procedures, guides and charts.
- On-the-spot corrective action re-education, if necessary, provided by our Specialist.
- SFSPac® Certified Food Safety Specialists have successfully completed SNA Certification, ServSafe® Certification, the OSHA Awareness Course and CPR training.
We make sure you never get blindsided by an issue relating to sanitation and safety. It’s like having an additional supervisor in the field whose sole job is to focus on sanitation and safety. Handheld computers help technicians gather information for service reports that are sent after each service rotation noting training conducted and any issues that you need to be aware of.